Why is My HP Printer not connecting to My Computer?

 

If you have hp printer and you unable to connect hp printer to computer then there are several resign behind it. You have to follow some step to check regain that your printer unable to connect to computer:

  • Check your printer status is on or not
  • Check cable wire
  • Check internet connection
  • Update hp printer driver
  • Reinstall printer and again install printer
  • Restart your printer as well as computer

fix computer not connecting to printer


After following these given instruction you check your printer is connection to computer or not. If still you have issues or unable to fix computer not connecting to printer then also follow some given steps:

  • Restart your printer as well as computer
  • Check cables or internet connection
  • Uninstall printer driver
  • Again reinstall printer updated driver
  • Run the printing troubleshooter
  • Reset the print.

If you still have any kinds of issues then you can visit here and get technical support to resolve how to fix computer not connecting to printer error instantly.

Also visit: 

http://hpprinteralign.populr.me/why-isnt-my-hpprinter-connecting-to-my-computer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix The Printer Errors 59.0F HP LASERJET CP 2025| HP print scan doctor

How do I get my printer offline mode To Online?

Why is My HP Printer Connected But Not Printing?